Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Family and Friends: Our Wedding, Part 6

Happy New Year, everyone! Here is the final batch of photos from our wedding. Miriam took these photos with our friends and family in the gardens outside Nino's, our reception location, before and after dinner. On top of fantastic food and service, Nino's was also a gorgeous backdrop for picture-taking. 


My floral crown was handmade by Theresa on Etsy. She is based in Canada, and actually drove across the border into New York to ship my floral crown to make sure it would not get held up at customs and be late for the wedding! 


Dave and I with my parents.


New family. 


Dad and son having some fun. 


Not sure what that face was about, but it's adorable. 


Trying on Dad's hat for size. 




The guys. 


Apparently only half of us could make a silly face! 


We were so grateful to be surrounded by all of our friends who were able to make it for the wedding. 


Dave's brother's kids, and Austin. Apparently Haley asked the waitress for something she could drink in a fancy looking glass, and she brought her some apple juice. 


My cousin Sara and I showing off our boots. 


Three generations of lovely ladies. 


Dave and his brothers. I love this series of photos. 





Feeling silly by the end of the day.


Dave and I with our photographer and friend, Miriam. I'm so glad someone thought to get this shot. Thank you again, Miriam Lorenzi, for taking all these beautiful photos to preserve the memory of our wedding day. We love you! 

0 comments:

Grab Our Button

The Happy Nomads Button
Powered by Blogger.